My Music Taste

Lumppii Filed Under:
Just in case you wanted to know the type of music I like when you read my profile (if you did -_-)






| edit post

3 Responses to "My Music Taste"

  1. kiernanlm Says:
  2. your blog is great! very informative and real. i like that you wrote from the perspective of someone else, like telling the story how they would tell it. one of my friends is fillipino and he complains that he looks too asian (he sort of does tho lol). good work!
  3. Narvaez Says:
  4. Hey Lumpiia, i think its kinda funny that you say america is boring, but then again, we havent been much outside of Wisc. huh? lol You should go to California or New York or something. You might find that America is less boring that it seems. I hope. (or maybe its soo boring that boring has become interesting ^_^)
  5. Lumppii Says:
  6. @Kiernanmccoy - Unfortunately people cannot tell that I am mostly asian -_- and thanks!

    @narvaez - Ive been to cali lol go to teh Philippines and (if you dont get kidnapped) you will have the time of your life! (in some places in the Philippines there are gangs that kidnap white people and americans D=.)

Post a Comment